Are you ready to build?
We work with you and your design team to help your project come to life.
Once a project has gone through the preconstruction and estimating phase, the project objectives and overall plan of attack have been established. We are now “ready to build”. Early integration of the build team during the preconstruction phase allows for a swift transition into the construction phase of the project.
We do more than simply manage construction projects. As an extension of our owner’s team, it is important that we continue to operate with open lines of communication and adapt to the needs of the respective project and client. We are constantly looking at ways to exceed the project objectives and keep all team members informed of progress and focused on the project goals. A project can be invasive to the operation of an existing facility; our team keeps the needs of our owners’ business at the forefront of decision making and is constantly looking for ways to assist the owner’s team throughout construction.
Delivering a project on time, on budget, and at the level of quality expected takes commitment, investment, and a lot of hard work.
At Jewett, we are committed to delivering at the highest level and have made significant investments in technology and training so our people are well equipped to deliver a successful project. On any Jewett project, an owner can expect to see the results of our investments and training such as:
- Fully integrated in Procore
- Safety toolbox talks
- Daily reports & progress photos
- RFI development and tracking
- Project documentation & drawing organization
- Weekly meeting minutes – owner meetings & subcontractor meetings
- Open communication
- Smooth transition from preconstruction to construction
- Creative approach to project schedule
- Third party CRM safety reports
- Three week look ahead schedules
- Master schedule updates & tracking
- Weekly subcontractor meetings to review schedule & milestones
- Professional project build team – superintendent, project manager, office support staff
- As-Built drawings
- Maintenance training and manuals
- On-Site training for supervisory personnel
- One-Year inspection for warranty items
The longevity of our company is in direct correlation to our ability to provide our owners a final product they are proud of.
At Jewett, we believe our client should be thoroughly trained and educated in the operation of their new facility. In addition to ensuring as-built drawings, warranties, and maintenance manuals are delivered, we also coordinate on-site training for supervisory personnel.
Even after the project is complete, Jewett continues to be part of the owner’s team. Jewett offers and adheres to a one-year construction warranty on all projects. We are confident in the quality of our work and committed to customer satisfaction well after completion of a project. Our ability to manage multiple projects across every New England state means we are only a call away should you need anything.